Why would my special needs son get his medicaid taken away?


There could be any number of reasons for a recipient of government benefits to lose their receipt of benefits. Before deciding what route to go (administrative appeal, hire an attorney, etc.) you need to get a written statement of the reason for the termination. I would call the caseworker in charge of your son’s case to request this information.

Thanks to Gabriel Heiser of www.medicaidsecrets.com for this answer.

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Living Trust Discussion.

Like This Site

Subscribe to
Free Living Trust Information

Your E-mail Address

Your Name


We keep this private.

Follow the Living Trust Blog

Like this Page

Visit Our Social Pages

Become a Fan of Free Living Trust Information on Facebook Follow FreeLivingTrustInformation on Twitter Follow FreeLivingTrustInformation on Google+ Subscribe EstatePlanningHub Video on YouTube

Get a PDF version of this website and its sister site here.