Special Needs Trust Tax Form

by Mitch

A Special Needs Trust is set up as a corporation. What Federal tax form(s) does it need to file?

Comments for Special Needs Trust Tax Form

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Mar 10, 2011
by: Mitch

Actually I was mistaken with the way it is setup. I found I need to file a 1041 for Trusts.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Living Trust Question.

Like This Site

Subscribe to
Free Living Trust Information

Your E-mail Address

Your Name


We keep this private.

Follow the Living Trust Blog

Like this Page

Visit Our Social Pages

Become a Fan of Free Living Trust Information on Facebook Follow FreeLivingTrustInformation on Twitter Follow FreeLivingTrustInformation on Google+ Subscribe EstatePlanningHub Video on YouTube

Get a PDF version of this website and its sister site here.