I am Successor Trustee

by Dan B
(Nashua NH)

I have been the trustee named first to serve but my sister got guardianship through the court knowing it was my parents wishes for me to manage their estate. How do I remove her to serve, she is overspending his money and claiming she is the almighty control freak and now holding back financial information I wanted to review. I have a copy of the trust, she has taken a lot of vital records I wanted to review.

Comments for I am Successor Trustee

Average Rating starstarstarstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Sep 10, 2014
Conflict with guardian
by: Mo

Hi, you are in a tricky situation. Of course, it is possible to have her removed as guardian through a court proceeding. But that's a last resort of course. The best thing I can tell you is to discuss the matter with a local attorney experienced in such matters so that you have a good idea of what your options are and how likely different options are in your area. Good luck!

Sep 18, 2014
Thanks for commenting
by: Dan

I have no cash to hire a lawyer but did ask the clerks and A motion to amend was suggested. I have supporting documents like the living trust and a letter removing and replacing the x-wife as trustee from the guardian.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Living Trust Question.

Like This Site

Subscribe to
Free Living Trust Information

Your E-mail Address

Your Name


We keep this private.

Follow the Living Trust Blog

Like this Page

Visit Our Social Pages

Become a Fan of Free Living Trust Information on Facebook Follow FreeLivingTrustInformation on Twitter Follow FreeLivingTrustInformation on Google+ Subscribe EstatePlanningHub Video on YouTube

Get a PDF version of this website and its sister site here.