In Oregon or anyplace else;Can a revocable family trust Smith Family Trustbe formed by a Grantor who has a social security number and use an EIN # instead of the SS# for the trust and file and pay taxes separately for each The persons own taxes under their SS# and the trusts taxes under the EIN or other TIN#?

The trust will have at least 3 trustees who can all act independently of the othersyes unusual they also each have no restrictions as to what they can or are allowed to do also unusual Can one of those trustees obtain an EIN/TIN # so they can pay the trusts taxes separate and apart from their own?

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Living Trust Question.

Like This Site

Subscribe to
Free Living Trust Information

Your E-mail Address

Your Name


We keep this private.

Follow the Living Trust Blog

Like this Page

Visit Our Social Pages

Become a Fan of Free Living Trust Information on Facebook Follow FreeLivingTrustInformation on Twitter Follow FreeLivingTrustInformation on Google+ Subscribe EstatePlanningHub Video on YouTube

Get a PDF version of this website and its sister site here.