My daughter was killed in an automobile accident 5 years ago and her father has full custody. Evidently there is a law that requires that in a wrongful death suite both parents are to receive what the parent with full custody decides. I am to receive 10% after the lawyers receive their 30% and $100,000.00 in expenses. So I think I'll be receiving an amount just under 32,000.00. My understanding is that it has to be used for medical expenses.

I need to know if I can prepay the dentist prior to Hep C treatment. If not I can not have the dental work done. What are the terms for medical payouts?

What I also need to know is what is my best option to have the dental done that medicaid does not cover.

Comments for disabled

Average Rating starstarstar

Click here to add your own comments

Apr 17, 2012
Need to ask your attorney
by: Anonymous

Hi, sorry, but this is beyond the scope of this website. You need to talk with your attorney who represented you in this case.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Living Trust Discussion.

Like This Site

Subscribe to
Free Living Trust Information

Your E-mail Address

Your Name


We keep this private.

Follow the Living Trust Blog

Like this Page

Visit Our Social Pages

Become a Fan of Free Living Trust Information on Facebook Follow FreeLivingTrustInformation on Twitter Follow FreeLivingTrustInformation on Google+ Subscribe EstatePlanningHub Video on YouTube

Get a PDF version of this website and its sister site here.